Apprentice Parts Advisor / Parts Assistant / Driver
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks an entry level, energetic, motivated, full time entry-level
Apprentice Parts Counter Person to enhance our service team!!
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore is seeking a Parts Advisor to join our professional team.
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Entry Level Apprentice Parts Advisor / Driver Duties - you will be trained to Include but are not limited to
- Help with dispatching, sorting inventory, and preparing for daily deliveries.
- Verify invoices scheduled for deliveries' for correct parts, address/location, damages, etc.
- Assist in receiving, loading, stocking and inspecting wholesale parts for damages and follow department procedures
- Schedule and coordinate all deliveries and exchanges with customers, clients and vendors
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
Apprentice Automotive Clerk / Driver Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is preferred, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting but not required.
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."